Referal Competition T&C’s
By entering this competition (the “Controlling Smoke for a Clearer Future: Referral Competition”), you (the “participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any information or instructions published by the Promoter (as defined below) about the Competition on www.firedesignsolutions.com, twitter.com/fds_firedesign and linkedin.com/company/fire-design-solutions sites form part of these terms and conditions.
The promoter of this Competition is Fire Design Solutions of 152 London Rd, Dartford, Greenhithe DA9 9JW. (the “Promoter”).
1. The competition is open to all UK residents of 18 or over.
2. Employees or agents of the Promoter or any of its group companies or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to this Competition are not eligible to enter.
3. There is one prize to be won
4. The prize is a Luxury Hamper
5. The prize carries no cash alternative, is non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner.
7. The competition is open from 0900 20th February 2020 to 2359 27th March 2020 (‘the Competition Period”)
10. To enter the Competition participants must register for the Controlling Smoke for a Clearer Future event (info.firedesignsolutions.com/clearer-future-manchester) and then refer a colleague or industry peer. The referral must also then register. Once registered, the attendee must email Bijan Fard at email@example.com, with the name of the colleague they have referred.
18. The winner will be selected at random from the successful entrants.
19. Winners shall be final. No correspondence or negotiation will be entered into by the Promoter concerning either the decision or the result.
20. The winner will be announced at the event on 26th March 2020. Details of the winner, including their name, will be published on the following websites: www.firedesignsolutions.com, twitter.com/fds_firedesign and linkedin.com/company/fire-design-solutions
Use of the Entries / Content by the Promoter
22. The Promoter may publish on any of its websites or any social networking website any and all Content received by it in connection with this Competition at any time and for any reason.
Privacy and Data Protection
25. By entering the Competition, participants agree and consent to the Promoter, anyone administering the Competition on its behalf, and any of its affiliates using the Content submitted for any purpose the participant’s full name, and any other personal information revealed in the text, image or video, being made publicly available.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and companies of employment of all winners. Each winner may be required to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities and by entering the Competition consents to such participation.
28. Other than as set out in these terms and conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming a prize will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
29. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this Competition whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
30. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the terms and conditions of this Competition.
31. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive entries due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries; (c) any computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Competition.
32. By entering the Competition, the participant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Competition or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
33. This Competition, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Competition.