Intelligent, compliant FDS FireSmart
‘FireSmart’ is an addressable, intelligent control system with the ability to integrate several fire safety systems into a single control. ‘FireSmart’ offers a flexible system that you can trust. Whether you have a residential or commercial property, ‘FireSmart’ may be the ideal solution for you.
FDS FireSmart features components tested and compliant with industry standard BS 5839. FireSmart is a true open protocol system allowing for ‘off the shelf’ availability of components from numerous sources. This means the system can be maintained and modified by any qualified fire alarm engineer.
- Intelligent true open protocol system
- One 4-core cable links all devices
- Easy to install, program and operate
- Large graphic display with 8 lines of 40 character graphics
- 16 zone LED indicators
- Powerful and versatile cause and effect programming wizard including: cause and effect action, displacement configuration and test mode configuration
- Manage up to 512 programmable I/O within a single system
- 3A power supply
- Real time clock
- Panel can be networked
- Supports Apollo, Argus, Vega and Hochiki protocols
- Compatible with Focus and View repeaters
- Stores up to 500 events in events log
- Dial up modem connection available
- Certified to EN54-2 and EN54-4
- Front loading printer option available
- Programmable one touch test mode
360° Fire Protection
In a single, open protocol, life safety control system, FireSmart manages and monitors smoke detection, sounders, smoke ventilation systems, corridor air change systems, AOV (automatic opening vents), door mag locks, emergency lift control, firemans override switches, fire and smoke curtains, sprinkler systems, damper control, roof and stair vent control and access door control.
Building-wide fire safety management
FireSmart constantly monitors all systems components; immediately reporting any faults via its LCD display. Should fire fighters need to attend an incident, there is no need to locate the override key as all damper controls and switches are located inside the alarmed enclosure complete and are easily accessed using a standard FB1 key.
Flexibility and control
FireSmart can facilitate and interface between many other systems such as sprinkler monitoring and door entry systems. FireSmart additionally offers control over sensitivity detection, providing adaptability for your company.
FireSmart installation is simple, quick and incorporates all the power necessary with no additional fuse spur requirements for dampers, actuators, smoke detectors, stair vents etc.
FireSmart connects to interface I/O boxes via a fire rated 4-core cable loop as shown here:
- Systems featuring maglocks or smoke curtains require a local 13amp single phase spur be located adjacent to one of the I/O boxes.
- Where smoke extract or car park extract fans are included, an I/O box sited by the fan panel allows the system to be operated and information repeated on the Fire Smart panel
Contact the team here at Fire Design Solutions today by emailing [email protected] to discuss your project and how the FireSmart system can benefit you.