Fire Design Solutions Ltd and FDS Consult (the ‘Organisation’) recognise the importance of environmental protection and are committed to operating their business responsibility and in compliance with all environmental legal and other requirements relating to the products and services undertaken. It is the Organisation’s declared policy to operate with and maintain good relations with all regulatory bodies.
It is the Organisation’s objective to take all reasonably practicable measures to meet or exceed requirements and to continually improve environmental performance through the implementation of the following:
- Access and regularly re-assess the environmental effects of the Organisation’s activities
- Train employees in environmental issues
- Minimise the production of waste
- Minimise material wastage
- Minimise energy wastage
- Promote the us of recyclable and renewable materials
- Reduce/prevent and/or limit the production of pollutants to water, land and air
- Control noise emissions from operations
- Minimise the risk to the general public and employees from operations and activities undertaken by the Organisation
- Maintain a system and framework for the setting and progressing of EMS objectives and reviewing targets.
This policy is communicated to all employees, suppliers, and sub-contractors and is made available to the public.